Hockey hats are also one of the important equipments which one should consider in mind. These hockey hats are used for protecting the players from sun rays, cold and rain. Every player should wear this hat while playing each type of hockey such as field hockey, ice hockey, roller hockey etc. There are various types of hockey hats available in the market and they are:-
Nike Turnstile Adjustable Hockey Hat
- 6 panel cap with relaxed front plates.
- Compare piping inserted in front visor
- 100 percent cotton twill
- 3D team symbol stitching at center front
- Nike and quotSwoosh brand name design embroidered on the left side.
- Secondary team pieces symbol on the right side.
Nike 1932 USA Fade in Swoosh Hockey Hat
- Center front design
- Low profile outline
- Nike and quotSwoosh brand name on back
- 3 percent spandex and 97 percent cotton
- Six panel construction
Nike NCAA College Rink Hockey Hat
- Distinguish stitching and eyelets
- 100 percent nylon mesh back and 100 percent cotton invoice in the front.
- QuotFrozen 4 inch patch on front center
- 6 panel construction and low profile outline
- QuotSwoosh and Nike brand name design overstated on the left of invoice.
Nike Turnstile Women’s Adjustable Hockey Hat
- Secondary team pieces logo on the right side.
- It contains 100 percent cotton twill
- Distinguish tube inserted in front shade
- 6 panels are inserted with soft panels in the front.
- Nike trademark blueprint is embroidered on the left side.
- 3D Team logo is stitched at the center of the front of the hat.
Revision White RV Logo Fitted Hockey Hat
- Logo is embroidered in the center of the front of the hat.
- Fitted and six panel structure
- It is made up of 100 percent cotton.
- Logo is overstated on the back of the hat.